Customers' Top Questions Answered:
- Can I get an HD TiVo for DirecTV?
See the information in our blog post about HD TiVos for DirecTV.
- I'd like to return my product. How can I get a return authorization number?
Just fill out the email form below with your original order number as the subject of the email. We'll email full return instructions. Also, see our full return info.
- My TiVo is rebooting/not booting/freezing/stuttering - what's wrong?
Most likely, that's a bad hard drive, but see the information on our TiVo troubleshooting page.
- Do you have any DVRs that don't require some sort of service?
No, all DVRs we currently sell require service to operate. There are units out there that don't require service, but, frankly, they offer so much less, we don't recommend them. For those who don't like monthly fees, TiVo DVRs can get lifetime service for one flat fee.
- I'm expecting an order from WeaKnees. What's my tracking number?
Tracking numbers are emailed at the end of each shipping day. If you haven't received an email with your shipment tracking information, please first check to see that email filters haven't intercepted the email. If you can't find it, fill out the email contact form below and we'll figure out what's up.
- I've got an old TiVo. What do I do with it?
WeaKnees doesn't like to see anything unnecessarily go into a landfill. We're happy to accept old units (working or not) for recycling and/or proper disposal. If you're in the Southern California area and you want to drop off old equipment, see our local info. For other units, we regret that we cannot pay for inbound shipping on units to be recycled, but we do accept any shipments of old units. Please mark any such box "recycle."
- If I upgrade my TiVo, what happens to my Lifetime Service?
Our upgrades preserve the lifetime service of your unit. If you have lifetime service, upgrading with one of our kits will mean that your lifetime service is absolutely still in place. The same is true for prepaid annual plans.
We have answers to many, many more question in our FAQ.
WeaKnees is located in Los Angeles, California. We conduct all of our
business by phone, email, mail and UPS. If you are interested in coming in to our warehouse, please see details on our local contact page.
If you have any questions about WeaKnees products or services, please contact us via:
- E-mail using the form below or send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're religious about checking and responding to email 24/7. If you don't hear back from us, fast, it's likely a problem with your spam filter or your email provider.
- Forums: The WeaKnees TiVo forums are watched by thousands and questions there usually get several accurate, quick responses.
- Phone: (888) 932-5633 or (310) 842-4700
Phone Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Pacific
- FAX: (310) 427-7188
- Quick Access Form (all * fields required):