PowerLine HomePlug Turbo Ethernet Adapter
Price: $79 to $129 - FREE SHIPPING
Creates an Ethernet jack anywhere you have a power outlet!
Easy-to-use and a must for anyone looking to network a TiVo in a room that
cannot be hardwired to a router.
With this HomePlug Adapter and a router, you can create a wired network in
minutes! No software needed. Plug and play!
IN STOCK NOW
(Use single adapters to connect more than one room to your network.)
- HomePlug 1.0 compliant
- Operates on existing Home Electricity in cross circuit (works under a single
- 100% Plug-and-Play, no configuration or software setup required.
- Data transmission rate up to 85Mbps
- Built-in QoS and Error Correction features
- 56-bit DES Hardware Encryption with Key management for secure power-line
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.u
- 10/100mbps auto-sensing LAN port
- Includes user friendly software for setting up security
Data rate up to 85Mbps
10/100 auto sensing for Ethernet port
||Standard AC Power Jack
||HomePlug v1.0 compliant
56-Bit DES Hardware Encryption
Compliant with IEEE 802.3/802.3u
||PWR: power on/off
TUR: turbo mode on/off
PL: Link/activity for Powerline
LAN: Link/activity for Ethernet
||Operating: 0°~ 40°C
Storage: 20°~ 65° C
||Operating: 10~85% (non-condensing)
Storage: 5~95% (non-condensing)
||101 x 75 x 45mm
||FCC Part 15, CE
Installation is EASY!
Plug one HomePlug adapter into an electical outlet
near your router.
Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect the HomePlug
adapter to an open port on your router.
Plug a second HomePlug adapter into an electical outlet
near your TiVo.
Connect a USB to Ethernet adapter to your TiVo (skip
this step for the new dual-tuner TiVo DVRs, which have a built-in
Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect the second
HomePlug adapter to the USB to Ethernet adapter (or directly to your
TiVo if you have a dual-tuner standalone TiVo).
YOU ARE DONE! The HomePlug adapters will automatically sense
a connection and will work as if an Ethernet cable were connected to from
your TiVo directly to your router!
Please feel free to email us with any questions.